Considering Denver’s prominence in America’s beer industry, and considering that we’ve got a bus perfectly capable of hauling a bunch of beer drinkers around Denver, it only makes sense for us to offer a brewery tour, right?
Banjo Billy’s Denver Brewery Tour Package
- 3 Breweries
- 3 Pints of Beer
- 3 Hours of brewery tours(Renegate, Beryl and Prost), insider info on Denver’s brewing scene, and more
- Total cost? Just $40
The Banjo Billy Denver Brewery Tour includes visits to the following breweries:
- Beryl’s Beer Co.
- Prost Brewing
Learn more about each of these brewers below.
The Tour Details
- The bus will depart at 6:00 p.m. at 14th and Stout in front of the Colorado Convention Center by the big blue bear. We’ll head over to our first stop, which will be Renegade for a tour and a pint of beer.
- At 7:00 pm the bus will take you to Beryl’s Beer Company or the Prost Brewery for a free tour and a pint of beer.
- At 8:00 pm we’ll head to our last brewery tour and our last pint, which we’ll get at either Beryl’s Beer Company or the Prost Brewery (they’ll alternate tour times between 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. every other month).
- The bus will leave our last brewery at 9:00 pm, and we’ll have you back at the big blue bear by 9:15pm.
The Colorado Convention Center is located at the corner of 14th and Stout (700 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202).
Be sure to arrive a few minutes before 6:00 p.m. so the tour can begin on time.Buy Tickets Now
Learn More About the Breweries on Our Tour
Renegade Brewing Company is a new and innovative brewery in Denver, CO. We’re here to do things a little differently and share some great beer with you while doing it!
Beryl’s Beer Co.
When was the last time a beer surprised you?
Good beer is about technique, quality ingredients and skilled craftsmanship. Great beer comes from all of those things, and more. Great beer is about passion. It’s about elevating flavors and exploring new territory. We here at Beryl’s are obsessed with making great beer and doing it differently, with our own unique spin on traditional recipes. By barrel-aging many of our hand-crafted beers, we strive to craft inspired flavors that you may not be expecting. Colorado is home to the finest craft brewing culture in America, and we couldn’t be more proud to be a part of it as we bring our distinctive take on truly small-batch, craft beers. Learn more about Beryl’s at www.berylsbeerco.com.
Prost Brewing Co– The Brewery was made by the Ziemann GmbH in 1963. It was installed at the Bucher Bräu in the German city of Grafenau and used there until 1984. In 1984 it was overhauled and sold to Brauerei Hümmer of Breitengüßbach, Germany, a village in the Franconian region of Bavaria.
Learn more at www.prostbrewing.com.Buy Tickets Now
Why Denver Is Considered the Capital City of America’s Brewing Industry
Denver has frequently been referred to as “the Napa valley of beer,” as the city of Denver (and the state of Colorado) are at the center of America’s brewing industry. There are more than 100 microbreweries in Colorado, the vast majority of which are within Denver’s city limits. Denver is also host to the world-famous Great American Beer Festival, an annual event that brings the top brewers in the country to Denver every fall. Finally, large brewers Miller-Coors and Anheuser Busch both have substantial operations in Colorado, with the Miller-Coors brewery on the Western edge of Denver said to be the largest brewery in the world.