If you thought Boulder was funky, you don’t know the half of it. Join us on our 90 minute Boulder tour to learn about current traditions, crazy folk lore and the history that formed this old mining supply town. Here’s just some of the things we cover:
- A bizarre tale of a haunted hotel complete with three suicides but just one note.
- Tattoos, Adidas and peace pipes may be common in Boulder, but did you know they’ve been in here for 7,500 years?
- The first meeting of Chief Niwot and Capt. Thomas Aikens
- The flamboyant owner of Boulder’s most expensive home dies a pauper, in 1901
- Boulder History Museum, The Plaza Hotel and three pampered dogs all in one story
- The Mystery at Macky Auditorium
The Boulder tour departs from the corner of 13th and Spruce St at the Hotel Boulderado.
Boulder Tour Parking
Parking is available on the street around the Hotel Boulderado as well as through the hotel’s valet service. There is also a parking garage accessible on Spruce St. between Broadway and 11th street.