As the Queen City of the Plains, Denver has long been a destination for those traveling west. But it’s been a rocky road from mining town to metropolis. Join us on our 90 minute Denver tour to learn about Denver’s corrupt past, promising future, and the ghosts and criminals who still form our identity today. Here are just some of the things we cover:
- How Denver’s corruption led to a war right in front of our city hall.
- Ever wonder if the US Mint has ever been robbed? It depends on who you ask.
- Why people in Victorian clothing wander through Cheesman park.
- How Denver got it’s name for the price of a barrel of whiskey.
- The real story of Molly Brown, before and after that boat incident.
The Denver tours depart at the big blue bear in front of the Denver Convention Center, which is on the corner of 14th and California.
Denver Tour Parking
Parking is available on the street around the Colorado Convention Center as well as in the open parking lot on the corner of 14th St. and California St. ( across the street from where we pick up). There are also a number of parking garages in the general area.